Whole-House Air Purifier Installation in Nashville, Tennessee
Air Purifier Installs from Our Family to Yours
Universal has been a family-run business for over 45 years. As a family, we understand the importance of honesty, kindness and respect. These attributes make us who we are. And they're the same attributes we bring to every air purifier installation in Nashville.
- Honest, upfront prices (no sales commissions!)
- Easy financing options (as low as 0% APR)
- Best whole-home purification systems from Trane
On this page
Proud installers of Trane's CleanEffects™ air purification systems
By the EPA's estimates, pollutant levels inside your home can be 2 to 5 times higher than the pollutant levels outside. But with a whole-house air purification system from Trane, upwards of 99.98% of particles and allergens are prevented from being recycled through your home's central HVAC system. The Universal family trusts these systems so much that we have them in our own homes. And since we believe every family should have clean air in their homes, we also offer great financing plans as low as 0% APR.
How much does a whole-house purification system install cost in Nashville?
- Low $1,300
- Our Average $1,600
- High $2,500
What factors affect the cost of your air purifier installation?
Several factors will determine the cost of your whole-house purifier installation in the Nashville area, including:
- Filtration & purification capabilities: Air cleaners rely on heavy-duty filters to remove dust, allergens and even microbes from the air. The most impressive filters remove particles as small as .01 microns, or come with single or dual UV lights that can kill most bacteria and viruses. Of course, as filtration capabilities increase, so does the cost.
- System rebates & specials: Trane regularly offers rebates and specials on their CleanEffects™ air purifiers. But these discounts aren't always promoted, and customers rarely know about them. At Universal, we always check for manufacturer discounts, to make sure you get the best deal possible on your new air purifier.
- Duct & electrical modifications: Whole-home air purifiers connect to your home's HVAC system and rely on your home's ductwork to push clean air through the home. If major duct repairs are required, or if new electrical connections need to be completed, it can add to the cost of the install.
Want an accurate estimate? Call Universal!
Whole-house air purifier estimates are always free at Universal. Just give us a call at your earliest convenience, and we'll send an expert to your home to discuss Trane's CleanEffects™ systems along with, specials, rebates and more!Schedule install
Our air purification installation process
We schedule your visit with one of our expert installers
Calling our office or contacting us online will put you in touch with one of our friendly customer service representatives. From there, we'll schedule your visit with an installer to share additional details about our available air purifier systems.
We share financing options and system rebates
You'll receive a text with your installer's name, a photo, and a brief bio, just to help you feel more comfortable when they arrive. Once there, the installer will share important details about Trane's CleanEffects™ air purifier, as well as rebates and financing plans.
We install your brand new whole-house air purifier
Your installer will have your air purifier up and running in as little as four hours. Before the installer leaves, they'll make sure you're comfortable with how the new system works, and complete all rebate and manufacturer warranty paperwork on your behalf.
We send a follow-up survey to make sure you're 100% satisfied
We value our customer's opinions and feedback. That's why we send a survey to each and every customer who installs a new air purification system with us. And if you have any questions about your new system and how it works, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Our installation project went smoothly from beginning to end.
“Quality workmanship, great customer service, competitive pricing. Our installation project went smoothly from beginning to end. We would highly recommend Universal Heating & Cooling to others. This company and its employees are pros.”—K. Campbell | Nashville homeowner
Serving the greater Nashville area for over 45 years
For HVAC repairs and installs in Nashville and the surrounding area, give the professionals at Universal Heating & Cooling a call.
Our office is open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer emergency 24/7 service.
- Ashland City
- Cross Plains
- Green Hills
- Mt Juliet
- Thompson Station
- White House