Furnace Installation in Nashville, Tennessee
Furnace Installations from Our Family to Yours
Universal has been a family-run business for over 45 years. As a family, we understand the importance of honesty, kindness and respect. These attributes make us who we are. And they're the same attributes we bring to every furnace installation in Nashville.
- Honest, upfront prices (no sales commissions!)
- Easy financing options (as low as 0% APR)
- Best HVAC brands (Trane, York and more!)
On this page
Here for you, like family, for all your furnace installation needs
If you're looking for great deals on the latest high-efficiency furnaces from York and Trane, then it's time to give Universal a call. Our installation supervisors take time to get your feedback and learn more about your budget. And because we don't pay out commissions on sales, you can rest easy knowing you'll be given honest advice during your free estimate, plus great financing deals as low as 0% APR.
How much does a furnace installation cost in Nashville?
- Low $2,900
- Our Average $3,500
- High $4,200
What factors affect the cost of your furnace installation?
Several factors will determine the cost of your furnace installation in the Nashville area, including:
- System efficiency: Some homeowners want to prioritize monthly energy savings, and gravitate toward systems that are more efficient to run, but more expensive to purchase. Others look to prioritize budget. Our goal is to help you find the furnace system that's the right balance of both for your home.
- Add-ons & comfort features: Furnaces these days may come with remote thermostat control, variable-speed motors and modulating burners for better energy efficiency and home comfort. These add-ons are valuable, but not required. A supervisor can explain these in more details with you upon request.
- Manufacturer specials: At Universal, we work with some of the best HVAC manufacturers, including Trane and York. These companies often have rebates and specials on certain models that can save homeowners a lot of money. We'll always look for these specials to get you the best deal possible on your furnace.
Want an accurate estimate? Call Universal!
Furnace installation estimates are always free at Universal. Just give us a call at your earliest convenience, and we'll send an expert to your home to discuss furnace models, specials, rebates and more!Schedule estimate
Our furnace installation process
We help pick out the perfect furnace during a free estimate
When you reach out to Universal, you'll be assigned an experienced supervisor to oversee your furnace installation. That supervisor will assess your home, share excellent furnace systems with you, and give you all the time you need to make the decision that's right for you.
We schedule the installation and share financing options
Congratulations on finding the perfect furnace for your home! With that decision made, we can schedule out a time for your install team to complete the job, usually within just 24-48 hours after the estimate visit. In the meantime, we can help you set up financing and share important information with you about potential rebates or specials on your new system.
We install your brand new high-efficiency furnace
We schedule most installations to start around 8:00 AM. We prepare the install site by laying down drop cloths and removing the old system. Once the job is complete, all tools and trash are removed, and your home is left looking better than how we found it.
We send a follow-up survey to make sure you're 100% satisfied
Your install lead will always go over the ins and outs of your new furnace with you before they leave. Our team will also work with the manufacturer to complete any rebates and warranty requirements on your behalf.
Highly recommend these folks!
“We have used Mike at Universal HVAC for years. He has been great. He's told us when we can get by with repairs instead of replacing units, so we completely trust him when he tells us we need to replace them. Highly recommend these folks!”—Galt B. | Nashville homeowner
Serving the greater Nashville area for over 45 years
For HVAC repairs and installs in Nashville and the surrounding area, give the professionals at Universal Heating & Cooling a call.
Our office is open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer emergency 24/7 service.
- Ashland City
- Cross Plains
- Green Hills
- Mt Juliet
- Thompson Station
- White House