AC Installation in Nashville, Tennessee
AC Installations from Our Family to Yours
Universal has been a family-run business for over 45 years. As a family, we understand the importance of honesty, kindness and respect. These attributes make us who we are. And they're the same attributes we bring to every AC installation in Nashville.
- Honest, upfront prices (no sales commissions!)
- Easy financing options (as low as 0% APR)
- Best HVAC brands (Trane, York and more!)
On this page
Here for you, like family, for all your AC installation needs
Nashville families come to Universal because we offer great deals on a wide selection of high-efficiency air conditioners from York, Trane and other great brands. But just as important, we work hard to ensure that you know what you're buying, and that you're confident with your purchase. That's why we always give you as much time as you need to make a decision, and we keep costs low with great financing plans with APRs as low as 0%.
How much does an AC installation cost in Nashville?
- Low $4,800
- Our Average $5,700
- High $18,000
What factors affect the cost of your AC installation?
Several factors will determine the cost of your AC installation in the Nashville area, including:
- System efficiency: If lower energy bills are important to you, then you may want to consider AC systems with higher SEER scores, or with a variable-speed motor. These options cost more up front, but will lock in lower energy bills for years to come.
- System size: AC size is measured in tonnage, and higher tonnage units cost more. But the real expense happens when a new AC is improperly sized for your home, because it can lead to higher energy bills and shave years off the system. A Universal supervisor will always find the right size AC for your home.
- Manufacturer specials: Manufacturers offer rebates and specials on systems all the time. But not every contractor can access them or even bothers to look them up. At Universal, we work closely with Trane and York to find the best deals possible for your new AC.
Want an accurate estimate? Call Universal!
AC installation estimates are always free at Universal. Just give us a call at your earliest convenience, and we'll send an expert to your home to discuss AC models, specials, rebates and more!Schedule estimate
Our AC installation process
We help pick out the perfect AC system during a free estimate
The first thing we'll do when you call us about a replacement AC is to schedule your free estimate with an experienced supervisor. That supervisor will listen to your needs and share systems with you that work within your budget.
We schedule the installation and share financing options
Once you've chosen the perfect AC for your home, the next step is to schedule the install. Most installations are scheduled within 24 to 48 hours after the initial estimate. The supervisor will also help you apply and get approved for a low- or no-interest financing plan.
We install your new high-efficiency AC
Your install team will arrive by mid-morning to begin the install. They'll use mats and drop cloths to protect your floor and clean up all tools and trash before they leave. We'll also email you your invoice, complete your warranty registration and share important information about your new system.
We send a follow-up survey to make sure you're 100% satisfied
Congratulations on your brand-new AC, and welcome to the Universal family! We'll send a survey to make sure you're happy with the install, and send out a team to correct any issues if they arise.
Been with them for over 30 years...
“Team arrived on time and went straight to work, each had a specific task as they dismantled the old system and started installing a new system. Both very courteous and well groomed, worked well together. All went well and the install was completed in less than 7 hours. Good company, been with them for over 30 years, these employees are a great asset to Universal.”—Phil M. | Nashville homeowner
Serving the greater Nashville area for over 45 years
For HVAC repairs and installs in Nashville and the surrounding area, give the professionals at Universal Heating & Cooling a call.
Our office is open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer emergency 24/7 service.
- Ashland City
- Cross Plains
- Green Hills
- Mt Juliet
- Thompson Station
- White House