Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Nashville, Tennessee
Ductless Mini-Split Installs from Our Family to Yours
Universal has been a family-run business for over 45 years. As a family, we understand the importance of honesty, kindness and respect. These attributes make us who we are. And they're the same attributes we bring to every ductless AC installation in Nashville.
- Honest, upfront prices (no sales commissions!)
- Easy financing options (as low as 0% APR)
- Best mini-split brands (Fujitsu, Trane and more!)
On this page
Here for you, like family, for all your ductless mini‑split installation needs
Universal Heating & Cooling has been installing ductless mini-split systems in Nashville homes for over 45 years. And for 45 years, we've never lost sight of the family values we were founded on and still believe in to this day. We still believe in listening to our customers' goals and budgetary needs, sharing honest feedback about the latest ductless systems, and working hard to give you the fastest installation experience possible.
How much does a ductless mini-split installation cost in Nashville?
- Low $4,200
- Our Average $4,600
- High $5,100
What factors affect the cost of your ductless mini-split installation?
Several factors will determine the cost of your ductless mini-split installation in the Nashville area, including:
- Number of rooms: With a mini-split system, each room gets its own air handler, which is connected via refrigerant lines and electrical wiring to an outdoor unit. Larger homes with more rooms, therefore, will require more air handlers, increasing the cost of the job. At Universal, we work with you to identify rooms that may not need a dedicated air handler, helping to save you as much money as possible.
- System efficiency: Some ductless mini-split models are more efficient at heating or cooling homes than others. That can save you money on your energy bills every month. But these systems also cost more up front to purchase. A Universal supervisor will always help you strike a good balance between energy efficiency and install cost.
- Manufacturer specials: At Universal, we work with very well-known brands like Fujitsu and Trane. These well-regarded brands often have rebates and special discounts available for home service companies that work closely with them. These deals can lower the cost of an install by hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Which is why we always check before selling our customers a new ductless system!
Want an accurate estimate? Call Universal!
Ductless mini-split installation estimates are always free at Universal. Just give us a call at your earliest convenience, and we'll send an expert to your home to discuss mini-split models, specials, rebates and more!Schedule estimate
Our ductless mini-split installation process
We help pick out the perfect ductless system during a free estimate
When you first call Universal, you'll receive a warm hello from one of our team members, and have your free estimate scheduled at your earliest convenience. During your estimate, an experienced supervisor will assess your home, advise you on the number of air handlers that need to be installed, and share pricing on the latest high-efficiency split systems from Fujitsu and Trane.
We schedule the installation and share financing options
Once you've found the perfect mini-split system, the next step is to schedule the installation date. Most of the time, we can have the install team at your home within 24 to 48 hours after your estimate. We'll also check the manufacturer's site for any specials or rebates, and help you apply for financing upon request.
We install your brand new high-efficiency mini-split system
Your install team will arrive by mid-morning to begin the install. They'll protect your floor with drop cloths and confirm the location of each air handler before getting to work. Our promise to you is that we'll leave your home cleaner than how we found it. We'll also make sure you're comfortable with how the system works before we leave.
We send a follow-up survey to make sure you're 100% satisfied
Your installation supervisor will reach out to you to make sure you had a great experience with Universal Heating and Cooling. We'll also send out a survey either by email or standard mail to make sure your every expectation was met by our team.
Gave me an excellent quote on my new split system...
“Universal Heating & Cooling gave me an excellent quote on my new split system and came out quickly when I had a question about how the mini-system was working! I am so pleased. The temp in my house is exactly what the thermostat is set on now! It wasn't that way before. Thank you, Universal!”—Gwen W. | Nashville homeowner
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Serving the greater Nashville area for over 45 years
For HVAC repairs and installs in Nashville and the surrounding area, give the professionals at Universal Heating & Cooling a call.
Our office is open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer emergency 24/7 service.
- Ashland City
- Cross Plains
- Green Hills
- Mt Juliet
- Thompson Station
- White House