Heat Pump Installation in Nashville, Tennessee
Heat Pump Installations from Our Family to Yours
Universal has been a family-run business for over 45 years. As a family, we understand the importance of honesty, kindness and respect. These attributes make us who we are. And they're the same attributes we bring to every heat pump installation in Nashville.
- Honest, upfront prices (no sales commissions!)
- Easy financing options (as low as 0% APR)
- Best HVAC brands (Trane, York and more!)
On this page
Here for you, like family, for all your heat pump installation needs
At Universal Heating & Cooling, we help families find heat pumps that make the most sense for their homes and budgets. Like family, we listen to what our customers have to say before we begin discussing replacement systems. Our supervisors will only show you systems that meet your requirements, and those systems have been hand-selected for their efficiency, longevity and industry reputation.
How much does a heat pump installation cost in Nashville?
- Low $4,800
- Our Average $5, 700
- High $16,000
What factors affect the cost of your heat pump installation?
Several factors will determine the cost of your heat pump installation in the Nashville area, including:
- System efficiency: More efficient heat pumps will save homeowners money on energy bills. But the upfront cost of these systems is higher. Systems with higher SEER ratings or with variable-speed motors offer the most energy savings. You can always ask your Universal supervisor to help you find the right balance between install cost and energy savings.
- System size: Larger heat pumps have more power, and can push more air through bigger homes. While larger heat pumps cost more, the real cost comes from not having the right sized system for a home. Your installation supervisor will always assess your existing heat pump and your home to find the exact sized system for your needs.
- Comfort features: Modern heat pumps come with smart connected thermostats, two-stage compressors, solar-ready connectors, silent running capabilities and a whole lot more. These upgrades add to the total cost of the install, but they can be worth it depending on your family's needs. Your supervisor will be happy to share information about these systems upon request.
Want an accurate estimate? Call Universal!
Heat pump installation estimates are always free at Universal. Just give us a call at your earliest convenience, and we'll send an expert to your home to discuss system models, specials, rebates and more!Schedule estimate
Our heat pump installation process
We help pick out the perfect heat pump during a free estimate
When you reach out to Universal, you'll be assigned an experienced supervisor to oversee your furnace installation. The supervisor will listen to your thoughts on the new heat pump and recommend great systems by some of our favorite brands.
We schedule the installation and share financing options
Once you've found the perfect heat pump, the next step is to set up a financing plan, and schedule your installation date. With regard to financing, we can help you apply and get approved within just minutes during your in-home estimate. We'll also work with you to schedule the install, which could be as soon as 24 to 48 hours after you choose a system.
We install your brand new high-efficiency heat pump
Your install team will arrive bright and early with your new heat pump and all the tools required to install it. Most installs begin around 8:00 AM and take the day to complete. Throughout the process, your flooring will be protected by drop cloths, and all debris and trash will be removed from your home, without exception.
We send a follow-up survey to make sure you're 100% satisfied
Your install lead will always go over the ins and outs of your new heat pump with you before they leave. Back at the office, our team will work with the manufacturer to complete any rebates and warranty requirements on your behalf. Lastly, we'll send out a brief survey to make sure you're completely satisfied with the work we performed.
They did not rush me into making a quick decision and I appreciate that.
“I've used Universal Heating and Cooling for years and they always are able to take care of my needs. I recently moved and the central heat pump unit at the house was on its last leg. Universal came out and inspected my situation and gave me some options on what I could do. They did not rush me into making a quick decision and I appreciate that. It was a major job and they sent several out to get the job completed and now my house is cool and I don't have to worry about staying warm this winter. Thanks again to Universal for another job well done!”—Bob R. | Nashville homeowner
See why we're rated 4.9 out of 5 on Google.
Serving the greater Nashville area for over 45 years
For HVAC repairs and installs in Nashville and the surrounding area, give the professionals at Universal Heating & Cooling a call.
Our office is open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We also offer emergency 24/7 service.
- Ashland City
- Cross Plains
- Green Hills
- Mt Juliet
- Thompson Station
- White House